No two commercial media projects are exactly alike. We'll help you optimize a plan tailored to your needs.
If you have an upcoming project and would like to get the conversation started with a production estimate and proposal please use our form below. Creating the right production design for your project means finding the right balance in the equation of scope, budget, and time. The more details you can share, the better we can create a proposal and estimate tailored to your needs.
We understand that concepts, goals, and creative direction may not be totally refined in the early stages of some projects. If you are not too far along and just need to chat about potential ideas we’re happy to offer suggestions and discuss what’s worked for other clients over the years. This is just the beginning of the dialogue, we can mix and match services to meet your project’s specific requirements.
If it’s easier talk through the details please give us a call!
If you’re unsure of where to begin here are a few items that may help get started:
- Dates for pre-production, shooting, editing, and/or delivery of final assets
- Pre-production and creative direction needs
- Budget Range
- Location needs or accessibility
- On-camera talent and availability
- On-camera products and/or props
- Post-production needs (retouching, compositing, video editing, color grading, etc)
- Quantities (length of an edited video, number of deliverable photos, etc)
- Who is the target audience?
- What are the goals (call to action, take away message, etc)
- Branding guidelines or other design requirements